Chris is occasionally available for limited engagements relating to the open and geospatial. He specializes in the nexus of product, business and technology, with a strong personal alignment to building open infrastructures.
- Strategies to develop and open data, source code and/or standards
- Technical geospatial architectures for compelling products and solutions
- Community building for ‘architectures of participation‘
- Geospatial market analysis and strategies
- Conceiving relevant new products and iterating to find Product/Market fit
- Articulation of vision towards desired change, through writing and presentations